As CBS plans to reboot “Two and-a-half Men” without their original lead, Charlie Sheen says he’s looking at doing a series for a rival network.
Sheen, says The Hollywood Reporter, dropped the not-so-surprising news at one of his concerts this week, saying only that the show would be “epic”.
Of course another network is chasing Sheen – he gave CBS one of their biggest hits, particuarly in the sitcom arena, in years (and before that, helped keep ABC’s “Spin City” on the air for quite a while after Michael J.Fox left) but more than that, I think the actor’s realized (what with the lack of movement on “Major League 3″ and his film career in general) that Television is his bread-and-butter.
Question is, why kind of show will Sheen be fronting? Will it be something of a similiar ilk to “Men” – a primetime comedy? Or maybe something a little edgier, if even for a cabler, like “Californication”?
Guess we’ll find out soon enough.
- Killing alum is Shondra’s latest Catch - March 3, 2015
- Orphan Black season 3 trailer - March 3, 2015
- Valderrama joins that Minority Report show - March 3, 2015
- Goddard rebooting Spider-Man - March 3, 2015
- Lawrence, Spielberg win War - March 3, 2015
- Netflix announces airdates for OITNB, Wet Hot American Summer and more… - March 3, 2015
- Red Sonja goes to the Cosmos - March 1, 2015
- Momo’s reaction to Aquaman picture reveal - March 1, 2015
- Ayer revealsSuicide Squad sets; talks Leto - March 1, 2015
- Forte readying MacGruber 2 - March 1, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.