Whether they admit it or not, I think it’s safe to say near every father – yes, father – has read the nonfiction pregnancy book ‘What to Expect When You’re Expecting’. It’s a bible of babydom. Want to know why your knocked up wife is throwing down all that pasta? Want to know which foods your beloved shouldn’t be eating while preggers? Want to know what that thing on… you get the picture. Good book. Helps relax and assure the father, and the mother of course, a lot.
They’re now making a movie of it… which seems rather ridiculous.
Even more, Cameron Diaz is apparently going to be the star.
The Hollywood Reporter says of the project :
The story follows five couples who suffer the many joys of the childbirth process.
Diaz will play a woman in the mold of Jillian Michaels and hosts a weight-loss fitness show.
I like Diaz – her new film “Bad Teacher” looks a treat – but I’m just not sure about this project on the whole… but look, early days and for all I know it may turn out to be a real cracker.
If not, well, we’ll always have the book.
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.