Forest Whitaker is returning to direct, and Angela Bassett will reprise her role in a sequel to “Waiting to Exhale”, the actress revealed on CBS’ “The Talk” today.
“Getting Happy”, Terry McMillan’s follow-up to the best-selling novel on which the 1995 film was based, will reunite the entire cast of characters with Lorette Devine,Lela Rochon and Whitney Houston back onboard.
Being surrounded by boys, er, men (well, tbd) here, I’m likely the one that’s excited about this here at the new office. Right? *Crickets*
Here’s the clip of Bassett on ‘The Talk’ :
- Jonah Hill – The Wolf of Wall Street - January 7, 2014
- Martin Scorsese – The Wall of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Leonardo DiCaprio – The Wolf of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Trance - April 6, 2013
- Trance interviews : James McAvoy, Rosario Dawson, Danny Boyle - April 6, 2013
- Saoirse Ronan - March 30, 2013
- Max Irons & Jake Abel - March 30, 2013
- Diane Kruger - March 30, 2013
- Alicia chats to Andrew Niccol and Stephenie Meyer about The Host - March 30, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Olympus Has Fallen - March 22, 2013