Matt Damon is going to get his first credit as Director, for the movie “Father Daughter Time: A Tale of Armed Robbery and Eskimo Kisses”, according to Deadline.
The script, written by Matthew Aldrich is all about a man who goes on the run after going on a three-state crime spree with his daughter, who’s also his accomplice.
It’s expected Damon will play the lead role, call the shots and produce alongside old pal Ben Affleck, Chris Moore and Drew Vinton.
Is it just me, or does it feel like Damon should’ve already directed his first movie? It feels like he’s been around forever, and it’s a bit of a surprise it hasn’t happened already. Am I the only one who thought that?
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013