If there’s one film I’m looking forward to this year it’s this – Okay, just joking. No it’s actually the new Muppet movie – the first fully-fledged bigscreen jaunt for the late great Jim Henson troupe since 1999’s “Muppets in Space” (That cinema was so empty; felt so bad for Kermit and company). Featuring Jason Segel, Mega-mum Amy Adams, always-dependable Chris Cooper, Rashida Jones (“I Love You Man”) and a bevy of blink-and-you’ll-miss-em celebrity cameos (everyone from George Clooney to Jack Black was in the draft of the script I read; heck, even Mel Brooks was in there!), James Bobin’s “The Muppets” is said to be just as big on story and song as it it stars – which, as a huge fan of both “The Muppet Movie” and “The Great Muppet Caper”, I can say is a great, great thing.
The teaser trailer, which played this weekend with “Pirates of the Caribbean : If it wasn’t 3D It might have sold more tickets”, has hit the web under the [appropriate] fake title “Green With Envy” :
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
- Dumb guys want Carrey for Deep Cover - December 18, 2014
- North Korea responsible for Sony attack - December 18, 2014
- Sony not releasing The Interview now - December 18, 2014
- Trailer : Alien Outpost - December 17, 2014
- Peter Dinklage vs. girly Ghostbusters? - December 17, 2014
- Cinemas dropping The Interview after threats - December 17, 2014
- The Water Diviner - December 17, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.