Chuck Norris and/or Steven Seagal can expect a call from Dreamworks should “Kung Fu Panda 2″ scribes Jonathan Aibel and Glenn Berger get the nod to write the next, inevitable chapter in the series.
“We have tried in the past, but I think Chuck Norris needs to be in this”, says Berger in an interview with Movieweb. “We’ve got Jean-Claude Van Damme in this one, and that’s pretty cool. It would be awesome to have Jean-Claude Van Damme and Steven Seagal and Chuck Norris all in a fight together. Hopefully we’ll have another chance.”
Who would he play? Berger jokes, “Chuck Norris in Kung Fu Panda 3 as legendary unicorn. You have to do a mythical beast to get Chuck Norris.”
Aibel adds, “Maybe his mustache, though, could just be the legendary kung fu mustache of lore.”
Berger gets the punchline. “All right. Spoiler alert. The plot of the third Kung Fu Panda is Po and the Furious Five have to find who steals Chuck Norris’ mustache. They have to go on a quest to recapture it.”
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.