Luke Goss will star in and produce “Trackers”, Moviehole learned exclusively today.
A throwback to ’80s actioners like “Tango & Cash” and “Lethal Weapon”, the Christopher Don written screenplay centers on Hendrix and Hawk, the two greatest bounty hunters in the world, who must join forces to track down a federal witness. With timing running out, Hendrix and Hawk must complete this daunting task in order to save their beloved families from a deadly criminal known as The Psycho and his legion of mercenaries.
Goss (“Death Race 2″) will play one of the lead roles. The two main roles, as per above, are the bounty hunters: Hawk (a wild man, womanizer, loves strip clubs and to party) and Hendrix (a loving family man, spiritual, straight edge – no alcohol, drugs). Hendrix helps Hawk overcome his personal demons over the course of the film. Which role do you guys think might suit Goss best? Frickin’ great actor, don’t think it’d much matter – he’s as versatile as a swiss army knife.
Luke G Productions are said to be interested in making “Trackers” a very stylized actioner; we’re told to picture a Sly Stallone style action film doused in a glossy “300”/”Sin City” coating.
- First look at Lena Dunham in Scandal - March 6, 2015
- Alec Baldwin to play New York Mayor in HBO pilot - March 6, 2015
- Mr T, Tom Selleck, Scott Bakula for Expendables TV show? - March 6, 2015
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.