Dwayne Johnson has been a pretty safe bet as a box-office success over the last couple of years. So it makes sense Paramount is keen for the “Fast Five” star to join the cast of “G.I. Joe 2″.
Deadline says Johnson will play a guy named ‘Roadblock’ in the movie, and that Channing Tatum is pretty much a done deal to return to his role as Duke.
The film will be directed by Jon M. Chu, from “Justin Bieber: Never Say Never” fame, and apparently will be a bit of an overhaul after the first one copped some pretty average reviews.
You keen for The Rock to come to “G.I. Joe 2″? Or should he stick to the “Fast” series?
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013