Michael J.Fox is returning to the franchise we know him for best… the “Back to the Future” series. Fox isn’t reprising the role of skateboarding time-traveler Marty McFly for a new film, but for the popular Telltale video game series – in particular, for the fifth and final episode.
The games, which have featured the voices of original “Back to the Future” cast members Christopher Lloyd and Claudia Wells,have Fox sound-a-like AJ LoCascio voicing Marty McFly; needless to say, Telltale weren’t going to fire LoCascio and bring in Fox to revoice the character, instead they’ve cast Fox as one of McFly’s ancestors (you’ll recall Fox played Marty’s way-back-when ancestors in “Back to the Future Part III”) for the episode. I’m sure it was only a couple of hours work for Fox – and rightfully so; he’s not a well man – but great to have him involved in this all the same.
Here’s a behind-the-scenes promo featuring Fox’s cameo :
- Chris Pine won’t be back as Jack Ryan - December 25, 2014
- The Interview now available online! - December 25, 2014
- Trailer : Entourage - December 24, 2014
- Waterston bytes into Steve Jobs biopic - December 24, 2014
- Screw you Kim! The Interview to open Christmas day! - December 24, 2014
- Trailer : The Longest Ride - December 23, 2014
- Blunt, Tatum, Penn for Sinister Six? - December 23, 2014
- Bruce Campbell on the Evil Dead series - December 23, 2014
- New Selma trailer, lyric video - December 23, 2014
- Justin Lin directing Star Trek 3 - December 23, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.