Exciting news for “Twin Peaks” fans, Dana Ashbrook (‘Bobby’) and Madchen Amick (‘Shelley’) are reuniting… well, kinda. Though there’ll likely be no fish in the perculator, a lack of garmonbozia and no sign of Gordon Cole, the star-crossed lovers of Lynch & Frost’s spooky soapie have both signed on to guest on USA Network’s “White Collar”. The only disappointing part of all this? They won’t actually share scenes.
The Hollywood Reporter says :
Amick will play Selena Ellis in the episode titled “Veiled Threat” airing July 5. Selena is described as a sultry femme fatale who is suspected of marrying wealthy men for money. The real question is: Will she catch Neal’s (Matt Bomer) eye?
Ashbrook’s turn follows in the July 12 episode, appearing as Carlisle opposite guest star Hutch Dano in “Scott Free.” Carlisle, a millionaire playboy who loves to spend big bucks on extravagant, over-the-top objects that label him as a status symbol of wealth.
Also appearing on the show’s third season is Robert John Burke of “Rescue Me” fame.
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
- Bruce Willis’s next straight-to-disc dud will be… - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.