Though there’s still no word on what, if anything, those pictures of Xavier Samuel were alluding to (David Slade surely posted them for a reason, right!? And he went for one with dark glasses..) but there’s atleast now some kind of official news regarding Fox’s “Daredevil” reboot. The Hollywood Reporter says “Fringe” scribe Brad Caleb Kane is writing the script – – a script based on Frank Miller and David Mazzucchelli’s “Born Again” comic run!
The story details Daredevil’s fall to insanity and destitution at the hands of The Kingpin (Daredevil’s girlfriend reveals his secret identity in exchange for drugs), as well as his subsequent struggle to build a new life for himself. Captain America featured in the storyline but being that both the “Daredevil” and “Captain America” film franchises are harbored at different studios it’s unlikely we’ll see Matt and Steve sharing the screen.
Kane’s name sounds familiar? you probably recognize it as the scribe of the Richard Pryor biopic that Bill Condon’s been trying to get up.
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
- Beetlejuice 2 is really happening, says Winona Ryder - January 27, 2015
- Knock Knock who’s there? Lionsgate with 3 million bucks! - January 27, 2015
- Gobots go to the big screen!? - January 27, 2015
- Arnold vs Arnold Genisys details! - January 27, 2015
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.