Pixar fans – and let’s be honest- who isn’t? – let the guessing games begin!
They’ve announced a release date of November 27, 2013 for their next picture, but have kept all other details on the film top secret.
One little tidbit we’ve established is it’ll be a completely new project and not another sequel, which makes it even more exciting!
It’ll also mean two Pixar movies in the one year, with the “Monsters University” prequel coming out five months earlier in June 2013.
Heard any rumours about what it could be?
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013