Eddie Izzard, Bob Hoskins and Toby Jones join the recently-announced Ian McShane as four of the seven dwarfs in Universal’s “Snow White and the Huntsman”. Eddie Marsan (”Sherlock Holmes”) and Steven Graham (“Gangs of New York”) are also in talks to play a couple of the pale heroine’s squat sidekicks.
Heat Vision says the dwarves in the film, a revisionist take on the fairy tale that stars Kristen Stewart in the title role, Chris Hemsworth as the Huntsman and Charlize Theron as the evil Queen, won’t be named Grumpy, Sleepy, Dopey– and so on.
The dwarf names are veering mightily away from the well-known Disney version, with McShane as Caesar, Jones as a timid dwarf named Claudius and Izzard will be Tiberius, described as the biggest and burliest of the crew. Hoskins will play Constantine, a blind dwarf.
Which of these “Snow White” projects do you think sounds the best so far? This one, from director Rupert Sanders, or maybe the Tarsem Singh one with Julia Roberts and Lily Collins? One thing’s for sure they’ll both be quite different takes on the fairytale and likely, one another.
- The Lawnmower Man cuts From Dusk Till Dawn - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Mad Max : Fury Road - April 1, 2015
- It Follows expanding any further this Friday! - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
- Tron 3 ascends into title territory - March 31, 2015
- Superhero Movie Updates : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, The Flash, TMNT - March 31, 2015
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.