Ed Helms (known to most as Stu from “The Hangover”) and writer-director Rob Pearlstein have sold a comedy movie to Warner Bros called “True North”.
The Hollywood Reporter says the movie will be about a high-powered working father who goes into a two-year coma after an accident, and then wakes up to find himself looking completely different from facial surgery. He then has to find his family and make connections with his old life.
Helms is expected to both star and be executive producer, which will be a big move up for him. He’s grown quite a following after “The Hangover” films and “The Office”, and this could be another great step for him to cement himself as one of comedy’s leading men.
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013