Tom Hanks says a fourth installment of the “Toy Story” franchise is on the way. Wow.
Don’t get me wrong, I love the movies a lot. But considering Pixar told everyone that “Toy Story 3″ was going to wrap the trilogy up, it’s quite a surprise.
But in an interview with BBC News about “Larry Crowne”, the interviewer asks offhand about the possibility of a “Toy Story 4″. Here’s what Hanks says:
“I think there will be yeah. Yeah, yeah. They’re working on it now. There you go.”
Too much? Too soon? Too tacky?
Do you think there’s room for Pixar to squeeze out another sequel?
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013