Will TV ever be the same again when Vinnie, E, Turtle and Johnny leave the small screen at the end of the year? Wish I could say yes but thing is, “Entourage” has been such a fantastic, fresh and rewarding series that I don’t know if anything will ever capture it’s fun and funky essence again. Sure, there will be great shows, but none that will have you laughing, smiling and understanding, if only a little more, just how most of the Hollywood types went off the rails.
The final 8 episodes of “Entourage” will air later this month; here’s the new promo :
Who wants to see an “Entourage” movie, now!?
- Jonah Hill – The Wolf of Wall Street - January 7, 2014
- Martin Scorsese – The Wall of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Leonardo DiCaprio – The Wolf of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Trance - April 6, 2013
- Trance interviews : James McAvoy, Rosario Dawson, Danny Boyle - April 6, 2013
- Saoirse Ronan - March 30, 2013
- Max Irons & Jake Abel - March 30, 2013
- Diane Kruger - March 30, 2013
- Alicia chats to Andrew Niccol and Stephenie Meyer about The Host - March 30, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Olympus Has Fallen - March 22, 2013