Walter Coggins (“Predators”, “Justified”) will play Ohio Congressman Wells A. Hutchins in Steven Spielberg’s “Lincoln”. Hutchins is a progressive Democrat who goes against his party and votes in favor of the Thirteenth Amendment to abolish slavery. (More…)
Michael Chiklis (“Fantastic Four”) will play the bad guy in “Parker”, the Jason Statham starrer based on the Donald E. Westlake novel series. Taylor Hackford directs the flick – which features the same character Mel Gibson played in “Payback” – which Jennifer Lopez is in talks to play the female lead in. (More…)
Juliette Lewis and Josh Lucas will be joined by Callum Keith Rennie (“X-Files : I Want to Believe”) when the TV spin-off of “The Firm”. Rennie will play Mitch McDeere’s (Lucas) older brother, Ray. (More…)
Chris Hemsworth will star in a film (that’s not a remake of the Jason Patric/Jennifer Jason Leigh movie) based on the life of British Formula One driver James Hunt. Ron Howard will direct the movie, based on a script by Peter Morgan. ”Talks are underway for Hemsworth to play Hunt in the story of his rivalry with Niki Lauda for Formula One circuit dominance in the 1970s. Deals aren’t done yet, but it’s all shaping up for this picture to happen early next year. ” (More…)
- First look at Lena Dunham in Scandal - March 6, 2015
- Alec Baldwin to play New York Mayor in HBO pilot - March 6, 2015
- Mr T, Tom Selleck, Scott Bakula for Expendables TV show? - March 6, 2015
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.