Paul Rudd will star in a project about cryonics, as a man who freezes people when they die.
Yep, you heard that right- The Washington Post says Rudd will take on the true-story part of Bob Nelson, a Californian TV repairman, who pursues his interest in freezing humans in case they can be brought back to life by future advances in technology.
Academy Award- winning documentary maker Errol Morris (“The Fog of War”) will direct the yet-to-be-titled film, that will be based on Nelson’s book “We Froze the First Man”.
So b asically Rudd’s role is to play the part of a man keen on the science of cryonics, who eventually has to figure out how to freeze one of his friends when they die.
Doesn’t get much better than this, right?
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013