Edward Norton is in talks to do what does pretty darned well – playing the bad guy.
This time Variety says he’ll be the villain in “The Bourne Legacy” opposite Jeremy Renner and Rachel Weisz.
Norton’s got a pretty decent history as a baddie- “American History X”,”The Italian Job” and my favourite role of his being “Fight Club”- he’s pretty convincing!
Tony Gilroy is in line to direct the script he also wrote, which will be the first in the series to NOT feature Jason Bourne (Matt Damon), but Renner as another assassin trained at the same program.
I think it’s a great move to get another big name, what do you make of this casting decision?
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013