Y’all know the caped boy scout returns to cinema next year in the form of Henry Cavill, right? And he’s of course got Amy Adams, Kevin Costner, Diane Lane, Chris Meloni, Michael Shannon, Harry Lennix and surrounding his Justice Leaguer.. but what of the “Man of Steel” script? David Goyer penned the thing, right?
Well, yes.. he did.
But now that Goyer’s busy working on “Godzilla”, WB and Snyder had nobody available for some rewrites… solution? Kurt Johnstad.
One of our more reliable scoopers dropped us a bit of information over the weekend regarding the two gentlemen that have been working on the script post-Goyer :
Now that Goyer’s is off The Man of Steel and on to Godzilla, Snyder got Kurt Johnstad (whose his regular, go-to writer, including 300, that Last Photograph project that Bale’s attached to now originating from Snyder’s noggin and that 300 spin-off) to take over for rewrites. Jonah Nolan took a pass on it too.
Interesting. Wonder what Nolan and Johnstad were actually charged with rewriting though? More character? More action? A saucy sex-scene between Cat Grant and Clark?
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
- Disney XD’s Ducktales reboot sure to be a Quack-up! - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.