20th Century Fox is on the hunt for a new director to take Bruce Willis’ John McClane through to the end of “Die Hard 5″.
Noam Murro, who was previously attached to the project has given it the flick after being offered “300: Battle of Artemisia”, so Deadline says the producers are keen to get the project going.
The speculated shortlist is:
Joe Cornish – who directed the critically acclaimed British sci-fi-comedy “Attack the Block”.
Justin Lin – backing up from “Fast Five”
Nicolas Winding Refn- who’s directed “Drive”, which opened at Cannes and hits theatres next month;
and John Moore- who’s most recent flick was “Max Payne”. There were already reports he’d been snapped up to take the job (being a Fox favourite), but apparently that’s not the case.
Who would you like to see direct “Die Hard 5″?
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013