Yes, it’s true: Ashton Kutcher’s character on the revamped “Two and a Half Men” will be Walden Schmidt, “an internet billionaire with a broken heart”.
That’s straight out of the mouth of CBS Entertainment President Nina Tassler, who spoke to the press at the Television Critic’ Association summer media tour.
Sadly, there was no confirmation whether season nine will kick off with Charlie Harper/Sheen’s funeral as we’ve heard it would, although she did say it would be a “big event”.
Are you excited for the broken-hearted rich kid Walden Schmidt? Will you be watching?
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013