Sooooo Charlie Sheen says Ashton Kutcher’s saved his career, telling TMZ he would’ve never been able to do something fresh if he hadn’t been booted off “Two and a Half Men”.
This is what he said about his character’s funeral on the first ep of season nine coming up: “I have always been told that I have 9 lives, so it is going to amazing to witness my own funeral which is clearly a win/win situation because Ashton has just given me a 10th.”
In other, slightly older news, here’s the first pic of Ashton Kutcher on the set of the show! It’s the curtain call after finishing filming the first episode.
What do you think? Will Ashton keep the show afloat?
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013