According to our corn syrup doused pals at Bloody Disgusting, another (bloody) “Resident Evil” movie is inching towards a Nikon.
Milla Jovovich will, of course, reprise her role as Alice while her beau Paul W.S Anderson has been convinced to get behind the camera again.
Here’s what BD has to say about “Resident Evil : Retribution” :
Sienna Guillory had posted on Twitter that she will be returning as “Jill Valentine,” although we’re being told that she’s being recast. Who should replace her? They are also casting “Barry Burton”, who was a member of S.T.A.R.S. (Special Tactics And Rescue Service), and “Leon Scott Kennedy,” a U.S. Government agent, and previously an officer for the Raccoon City Police Department.”
The newly titled pic is gearing up for a shoot this coming October that will take Alice from Toronto, Canada all the way to Tokyo, Japan.
Plot details are under lock and key, but Sony Screen Gems is aiming to have it in theaters come September 14, 2012. An October start date could ensure this.
Excited? Or should they just kill this infectious series?
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
- Bruce Willis’s next straight-to-disc dud will be… - January 21, 2015
- The Girl with the Reliable R2 Unit - January 21, 2015
- Lee, Ashbrook, Fenn, Ontkean back for Twin Peaks - January 19, 2015
- Gremlins reboot on pause - January 18, 2015
- Star of new Ring sequel announced - January 18, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.