Yep, folks- Roseanne Barr is going to get another TV show, called “Downwardly Mobile”.
Well, this isn’t too unexpected. She has popped up quite a bit lately; appearing on reality show “Roseanne’s Nuts” about her life on a farm in Hawaii, and was out and about on “The Tonight Show” last week telling Jay Leno her plans to run for President.
But hey, it’s still a surprise!
The Hollywood Reporter says she’s developing the show with her long-time boyfriend Johnny Argent, and will be about a blue-collar family struggling through the tough economic climate; and brought to you by 20th Century Fox.
What do you think- will you watch Roseanne’s first foray back into scripted TV in almost 15 years? I think I will!
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013