Jason Bateman’s no longer sprouting hair to put food on the table (that’s a ‘Teen Wolf Too’ joke for the two or thre…..doesn’t matter) nor is he having to share his wage with his Hogan siblings (again, doesn’t matter); nope, the former TV hearthrob is now an out-and-out superstar… and better late than never. With roles in such comedy gems as “Starsky and Hutch”, “Juno”, “The Switch” and “The Change-Up”, Bateman’s become one of Hollywood’s most in-demand funnymen. Along with Jason Sudeikis (“Saturday Night Live”, “Hall Pass”) and Charlie Day (“Going the Distance”, “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”), Bateman’s again hurling funnies at us in the new hit comedy “Horrible Bosses”.
Ashleigh caught up with Bateman, Day and Sudeikis in Melbourne to talk about “Horrible Bosses”.
“Horrible Bosses” in cinemas from August 25
For Nick (Jason Bateman), Kurt (Jason Sudeikis) and Dale (Charlie Day), the only thing that would make the daily grind more tolerable would be to grind their intolerable bosses (Kevin Spacey, Colin Farrell, Jennifer Aniston) into dust. Quitting is not an option, so, with the benefit of a few-too-many drinks and some dubious advice from a hustling ex-con (Jamie Foxx), the three friends devise a convoluted and seemingly foolproof plan to rid themselves of their respective employers…permanently. There’s only one problem: even the best laid plans are only as foolproof as the brains behind them.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013