WELL, THIS IS JUST GREAT.
It’s official- “Magic Mike” is going to be the movie that will make just about every straight guy on earth quiver with inadequacy.
Matt Bomer (TV’s “White Collar”) has joined Alex Pettyfer, Matthew McConaughey and Channing Tatum in playing male strippers in “Magic Mike”- according to Deadline.
So it’s going to look something like this:
Yep, looks like director Steven Soderbergh’s found every single actor my girlfriend drools over, and PUT THEM ALL IN A MOVIE WHERE THEY TAKE THEIR CLOTHES OFF.
As we told you yesterday Matthew McConaughey’s signed on play the part of a strip club owner, where Channing Tatum works with Matt Bomer (it’s based around Tatum’s former life). And then Alex Pettyfer comes along as the new stripper-kid, so Tatum teaches him the ways of the booty shake. Or something like that.
Men, prepare yourselves. There’s going to be some screaming.
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013