Whether or not Anna Faris will ultimately be one of them is a question without an answer at presenty, nevertheless Bloody Disgusting reports that the Weinstein Company are trying to lure cast members from the previous “Scary Movie” series for the newly-announced “Scary Movie 5″. At this stage, only Anthony Anderson, Regina Hall and Kevin Hart have been offered roles in the April 20, 2012 release.
What’s even more interesting is that the film doesn’t have even have a script yet (Stephen Leff, John Aboud and Michael Colton are writing it)! Yes, they’re filling roles before anyone’s even seen a script or jotted down some character breakdowns. Says it all, really.
So what do you think they’ll spoof this time? Is “Scream 4″ (which, funnily enough, “Scary Movie” alum Anthony Anderson was in) the prime candidate for piss-taking with this one, you think? Maybe these found-footage movies? Erm, “Super 8″? “The Smurfs”?
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.