The filming of the sequel to the “X-Men” spinoff “Wolverine” is looking like it’ll be pushed back around six months to 2012.
Deadline says 20th Century Fox is having some trouble finding places to film in Japan where the sequel is set, and may even have to film parts of it in Canada instead.
But the biggest reason for the set-back is so Hugh Jackman can finish making the musical-film adaptation of “Les Miserables”.
The flick will be directed by James Magnold- after Darren Aranofsky pulled out of the race earlier this year.
I don’t think it’ll dampen anyone’s excitement for the sequel- especially after the original did so well!
What do you think?
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013