Three more names have joined Ben Affleck’s real-life CIA thriller “Argo” – Taylor Schilling, Tate Donovan and Nelson Franklin.
Variety says Schilling, who’ll star in next year’s “The Lucky One” alongside Zac Efron, will play Christine Mendez- a wife to Affleck’s character Tony.
The flick is based on real life Tony Mendez- a CIA hostage expert who invented a fake movie production as an elaborate ruse to rescue six Americans held hostage in Iran in the early 80s.
Tate Donovan (“Damages”) will play Bob Anders, a US embassy officer in Tehran, and Nelson Franklin (“The Office” and “Scott Pilgrim”) will play a journalist.
John Goodman and Alan Arkin are also starring, with George Clooney and Grant Heslov producing.
Pretty big line-up of stars, do you think Ben Affleck can deliver?
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013