The Great Gatsby
Gemma Ward (“The Strangers”) will play an “undisclosed role” in director Baz Luhrmann’s 3D epic. Ward joins fellow Aussies Joel Edgerton, Jack Thompson, Jason Clarke, Isla Fisher, Max Cullen, and Callan McAuliffe in the film. (More…)
Anne Hathaway is rumoured to be taking on the role of Fantine in the Tom Hooper-directed, Hugh Jackman-starring musical. (More…)
Paul Dano (“Cowboys & Aliens”) will play a young Karl Rove in the Richard Linklater flick. Shia LaBeouf had been previously rumoured to play Rove. (More…)
Scott Derrickson’s (”The Exorcism Of Emily Rose”, ”The Day The Earth Stood Still”) biblical epic may end up starring Dwayne Johnson as Goliath and Taylor Lautner as David. We spoke to Lautner last week for “Abduction” and he hinted at having signed up for something ‘big’ but couldn’t announce it at the time… is this the project in question? (More…)
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.