You’ll have seen a lot of news items posted the past week or so about a new-and-improved ‘Yoda'; now a ‘Yoda’ isn’t a type of sex-toy that they sell in Indonesia… it’s an old-as-shit Jedi Master who has been ‘tweaked’ for the upcoming “Star Wars” Blu-ray set.
And look, that change isn’t so bad because, let’s admit it, the Yoda of “The Phantom Menace” didn’t – like a battery-less sex toy – really satisfy.
So what has been changed in the “Star Wars” films that you mightn’t like hearing so much? A ‘slurping’ noise inserted when Leia kisses Luke on Hoth, maybe? Testicles on Jabba the Hutt?
No… Try the addition of Darth Vader saying “Nooooo”! (the same “Noooo”! Vader gives when he discovers his beloved Padme has died at the end of “Revenge of the Sith”) as he throws the Emperor off the bridge to his death at the end of “Return of the Jedi”.
Or how about this god-awful tweak to Obi-Wan’s ‘dragon cry’ in “A New Hope”?
And thirdly, the ‘Ewoks’ eyes now blink in “Return of the Jedi”… check that clip out here
Sooo, what do you think guys? like? love? loathe?
- Trailer : Mad Max : Fury Road - April 1, 2015
- It Follows expanding any further this Friday! - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
- Tron 3 ascends into title territory - March 31, 2015
- Superhero Movie Updates : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, The Flash, TMNT - March 31, 2015
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
- Basu boards Metal Gear Solid - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.