The second season of ”The Vampire Dairies” brings werewolves into the mythological mix of Mystic Falls (because, you see, vampire and witches are just not enough).
Turns out Claus, the oldest vampire of all time wants to kill Elena (Dobrev) because she is the ‘Petrovia Doppelganger’ aka Katherine’s Doppelganger (also played by Dobrev); the doppleganger, you see, is the key to breaking the sun and the moon curse. It is believed once this curse is broken werewolves won’t be binded to the changing moon, and vampires won’t be limited by the sun.
Add some sexual tension between the three main leads and you have what the fans call a winner of a season.
Three intriguing featurettes (“The Myth & The Mystery”, ”Building the Beasts” and “Howling at the Moon”), an interview with Dobrev on playing dual characters, deleted scenes, an audio commentary on the episode ‘Masquerade’, gag reel and a couple other bits y’all might wanna sink your teeth into.
- Red Sonja goes to the Cosmos - March 1, 2015
- Momo’s reaction to Aquaman picture reveal - March 1, 2015
- Ayer revealsSuicide Squad sets; talks Leto - March 1, 2015
- Forte readying MacGruber 2 - March 1, 2015
- Duhamel, Hudson have The Wrong Stuff - March 1, 2015
- TV casting : George, Annable, O’Quinn, Stern, Chalke - March 1, 2015
- Shankar’s Power Rangers fan film is back online! - March 1, 2015
- Former 24 star clocks into medical drama - March 1, 2015
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.