Yesterday we reported on John Malkovich’s anointment as the villain in Jonathan Levine’s film adaptation of the Isaac Marion novel “Warm Bodies”. Now, word out of the sticky, bone-pokin’ portal that’s Bloody Disgusting is that the equally talented but slightly prettier Lizzy Caplan (“True Blood”, “Party Down”) is in talks to play a role.
It’s not known who Caplan, who aside from her regular appearances on the aforesaid TV shows appears in such films as “Cloverfield” and “127 Hours”, is playing in the flick.
Still, she’ll be in good company what with Malkovich, Nicholas Hoult, Teresa Palmer and Rob Corddy also doing the monster mash for Levine.
“Warm Bodies” follows an existentially tormented zombie named “R” who begins an unlikely friendship with the girlfriend of one of his victims. It starts a chain reaction that will transform him, his fellow zombies, and maybe the whole undead world.
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.