Analeigh Tipton, so good as Jessica, the awkward teenager (who isn’t though, right?) who falls in love with the much older Steve Carell in the delightful “Crazy, Stupid, Love”, has snagged a role in director Jonathan Levine’s “Warm Bodies”.
The zombie pic, based on a book by Isaac Marion, tells of an existentially tormented zombie (Nicholas Hoult) who strikes up a friendship with the girlfriend (Teresa Palmer) of one of his victims. Rob Cordrry and John Malkovich are also onboard the picture (and Lizzy Caplan is rumoured for a role) which, I gotta say, sounds like a lot of fun.
According to Variety, Tipton, who was also in “Green Hornet”, will play Palmer’s best friend in the film.
Also joining the cast of the film are “Scrubs” alum James Franco, who will play Palmer’s boyfriend, and Cory Hardrict (”Battle: Los Angeles”) who’ll play a nerdy pal of Palmer’s who is enlisted for bad guy Malkovich’s army.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.