Courteney Cox and former hubby David Arquette are teaming up to work on an ensemble cast TV sitcom- about a group of friends! Yep, I’m officially excited- can anyone say “Friends” sequel?!
TV Line says the show will be about a group of friends and the trials and tribulations of their relationships over a 10 year period.
It’ll be tentatively called “10 Years” (how appropriate!), and will be produced by their production team, Coquette Productions.
Arquette is apparently also in line to star in the show, with Courteney sticking to working behind the scenes.
Are you ready for a “Friends” Part 2?
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013