Yep, you read right.
Everyone’s favourite crazy Charlie Sheen will get a whopping $100 million from Warner Bros, in the settlement after getting the sack from “Two and a Half Men”.
TMZ says he’ll get $25 million up front in back pay, and the rest will come over the next 10 years from re-runs and syndication deals.
It comes right on time for the first episode from the new season ready to go to air in a couple of hours, starring Ashton Kutcher.
Can anyone say #winning?
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013