There’s been a lot of casting rumours bouncing around the web in regards to the muscle-doused sequel to “The Expendables”. Today, a confirmation. A lock. A signing. A sure thing. One y’all can run with. Take to the bank. Put it in the garden shed. Yank it from Pauly Shore’s hair. Done deal.
Martial-arts Superstar Scott Adkins has been signed to play Jean-Claude Van Damme’s henchman in “The Expendables 2″.
That’s now happening. Adkins and JC work well together (projection booths are still cooling down following “Assassination Games”, the two-hander they shared a one-sheet on this year) but more so, the former is an amazing sportsman and a pretty darn fine actor to boot. Check out the “Undisputed” movies – superb showreel for Adkins; not surprised at all “Expendables 2″ star Sly Stallone and director Simon West (“Con-Air”) offered him a seat on that Bulgaria-bound flight.
- Exclusive : Steve Jobs looking for Dad - December 22, 2014
- Into the Woods - December 22, 2014
- Snap! Interview on Crackle rumor goes Pop! - December 22, 2014
- Drew Goddard may direct next Spider-Man - December 22, 2014
- Trailer : The Wedding Ringer - December 22, 2014
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.