There have been a lot of rumours circulating regarding the on-again off-again “Mad Max : Fury Road” – namely, the filming location. Originally due to shoot a year back in South Australia, but postponed due to inappropriate weather conditions, the George Miller-directed sequel is supposedly on for a 2012 start. But is South Australia still Max’s terrain? Seems not.
A speedy-fingered snapper over at MadMaxMovies saw some of the vehicles that were built for the film being transported back to Sydney (photo proof below) from Broken Hill. The photographer was informed by the trucker that the vehicles were bound for South Africa, which is assumingly the new film location.
So many bickies have already been spent on this film, starring Tom Hardy (in the role made famous by Mel Gibson) and Charlize Theron, that one can’t imagine they’ll just scrap it… but then again, I’d had the same thought about Miller’s abandoned “Justice League” project.
Yet another hitch in the long-gestating fourth jaunt of the Road Warrior, hey!?
So what do you suggest guys? Think it’ll still happen?
Thanks to ‘David’
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
- Tron 3 ascends into title territory - March 31, 2015
- Superhero Movie Updates : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, The Flash, TMNT - March 31, 2015
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
- Basu boards Metal Gear Solid - March 31, 2015
- Blunt joins Krasinski in Animal Crackers - March 31, 2015
- Aussie film These Final Hours adapted for Television - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.