Mulder’s now on the case of the mysterious ‘Phantom’.
David Duchovny (“The X-Files”, “Californication”) has joined Ed Harris and William Fichtner in the submarine thriller “Phantom”. Duchovny replaces, strangely enough (since they’re not at all alike), Andy Garcia in the movie. Natascha McElhone, who stars with Duchovny on TV’s “Californication”, is also onboard the film.
Todd Robinson (“Lonely Hearts”) directs the film, set on a submarine during the Cold War, which is based on his own script.
Variety says of Duchovny’s role :
Duchovny will portray the leader of the Soviet special forces team aboard the submarine, whose mission is cloaked in mystery.
RCR Media came onboard to co-finance and produce “Phantom” in August and has secured domestic distribution with Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisition Group.
What a great band of actors though – Duchovny, Harris, Fichtner, even with Robinson (not a big fan) helming, the film is sure to be atleast tolerable considering the cast.
- Magnolia picks up Experimenter; New image released - March 27, 2015
- Taylor-Johnson quits Fifty Shades franchise - March 26, 2015
- X-Men : Apocalypse casts Jubilee; cameos rumoured - March 26, 2015
- Trailer : Maggie - March 26, 2015
- Ben Mendelsohn may star in a Star Wars movie - March 26, 2015
- B v S : Luthor picture; story details - March 26, 2015
- Star Trek 3 : Elba to play villain; Pegg talks scripting - March 26, 2015
- Peter Craig aboard Lawrence’s Addario biopic - March 26, 2015
- Spielberg directing Ernie Cline’s Ready Player One - March 26, 2015
- Jason Segel directing a Lego movie!? - March 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.