Wow, Michelle Williams is just incredible.
Check out these new pics of her playing the one and only Marilyn Monroe, in the upcoming flick “My Week with Marilyn”, from the Mail Online.
The flick’s based on two books by filmmaker Colin Clark (played by Eddie Redmayne), about his life working on “The Prince and the Showgirl”, the famous 1957 film starring Monroe and Lawrence Olivier.
Olivier (Oscar-nominated Kenneth Branagh) and Monroe famously clashed on the set of the film; two superstars who worked in completely different ways- and I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about both Branagh and Williams’ performances.
Judi Dench is also in the film as Sybil Thorndike and Julia Ormond plays Olivier’s then-wife Vivien Leigh.
“My Week with Marilyn” hits theatres in November, and I’m really excited to see it! You?
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013