The first multimillion-dollar scare comedy about the trio of flaky “paranormal investigators” who go into business flushing out ghosts and spirits in NYC. A huge box office hit, Ghostbusters features a sensational comedic cast including Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis, Rick Moranis and Sigourney Weaver, that balance the fantastic with a razor sharp script that at once boggles with science-fiction jargon and classic Saturday Night Live humour.
The Astor is pleased to welcome back this long standing favourite comedy, presented now for the first time in a sensational New Remastered 2K Digital Presentation through the Astor’s amazing 4K digital projection system, it’s never looked so good! Playing at select theatres throughout the world for a strictly limited engagement, this is your chance to see it in Melbourne!
Don’t miss this STRICTLY LIMITED chance to see this supernatural comedy spectacular back on the big screen for two sessions only:
MONDAY OCT 10TH 8:15PM & MONDAY DEC 12TH 8PM
Moviehole has two double passes to the OCT 10 screening of “Ghostbusters” up for grabs!
How to Win : Fill out your details below and tell us the URL of the Astor Theatre website
Entries Close October 7
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.