Zach Gilford, the up-and-comer who helped the Dillon Panthers take home the trophy in those first few seasons of “Friday Night Lights”, will star opposite Arnold Schwazrzenegger (yup, he’s even more intimidating than ‘Smash’ I hear!) in Lionsgate’s “The Last Stand”.
According to Deadline, Gilford, who after hanging up Matt Saracen’s football jersey on the NBC drama joined the cast of the short-lived “Off the Map”, will play a small-town cop who teams with Schwarzenegger’s sherriff in the Kim Jee-woon directed actioner.
Filming in Albuquerque, the film tells of a drug cartel leader (Peter Stormare) who busts out of a courthouse and speeds to the Mexico border, where the only thing in his path is a sheriff (Ah-nuld) and his inexperienced staff.
“Last Stand” is Schwarzenegger’s big comeback movie after his stint playing with the big boys in office.
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.