Zach Gilford, the up-and-comer who helped the Dillon Panthers take home the trophy in those first few seasons of “Friday Night Lights”, will star opposite Arnold Schwazrzenegger (yup, he’s even more intimidating than ‘Smash’ I hear!) in Lionsgate’s “The Last Stand”.
According to Deadline, Gilford, who after hanging up Matt Saracen’s football jersey on the NBC drama joined the cast of the short-lived “Off the Map”, will play a small-town cop who teams with Schwarzenegger’s sherriff in the Kim Jee-woon directed actioner.
Filming in Albuquerque, the film tells of a drug cartel leader (Peter Stormare) who busts out of a courthouse and speeds to the Mexico border, where the only thing in his path is a sheriff (Ah-nuld) and his inexperienced staff.
“Last Stand” is Schwarzenegger’s big comeback movie after his stint playing with the big boys in office.
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
- Beetlejuice 2 is really happening, says Winona Ryder - January 27, 2015
- Knock Knock who’s there? Lionsgate with 3 million bucks! - January 27, 2015
- Gobots go to the big screen!? - January 27, 2015
- Arnold vs Arnold Genisys details! - January 27, 2015
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.