Aussie boy Dominic Purcell (“Prison Break”) is set to star as Lucifer’s right-hand-man Jerahmeel in Warner Bros’ film adaptation of John Milton’s classic poem “Paradise Lost”, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Legendary Pictures will produce the action-oriented adaption of the poem, which will focus on the war between angels in heaven. Bradley Cooper (“The A Team”, “The Hangover”) is set to star as Lucifer, with Benjamin Walker (“The War Boys”, “Coach”) to play the archangel Michael.
Directed by Alex Proyas (“I, Robot, “Garage Days”, “Knowing), the action fantasy film will also feature the likes of Casey Affleck as the archangel Gabirel, Camilla Belle as Eve, Diego Boneta as Adam and Djimon Hounsou as the seraph Abdiel.
The film, shooting in Sydney, enables Purcell and his family to return home to his native Australia.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013