I can’t say I didn’t see this one coming- ABC has scrapped its reboot of “Charlie’s Angels” after a swamp of scathing reviews and poor audience turnout.
They apparently will air the remaining four episodes, but have wrapped up their production.
The much-hyped series only managed to pull in 8.76 million viewers on its debut, which dropped to fewer than 6 million for its third episode.
It was panned for its dodgy acting, scripts, action sequences, tone – pretty much everything, really! I thought it had potential, but needed to be much more clear from the get-go about what it was trying to achieve.
What do you think- did ABC act too soon in taking the axe to the Angels?
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013