Twenty minutes in and you’ll know what it sounds like When Doves Cry. We promise. Screeching to be had here.
Yup, anyway, that ghostly mo’fo is back in black. And this time he’s rewinding back the clock on the money-spinning franchise.
Thanks to the not-at-all-terrifying troops at Paramount Pictures, Moviehole has 10 double in-season passes – and 10 T-Shirts – up for grabs to see the spooktakular “Paranormal Activity 3″; a pillow to hide under during the scary bits is not included in the prize.
It terrified audiences all over the world… TWICE
It captured everybody’s attention with a phenomenal viral campaign
It smashed all box office records
Paranormal Activity is back… And once again it will make audiences scream and jump on their seats!
How to Win : Fill out your details below. Watch these ‘Australian Exclusive’ clips we have from “Paranormal Activity 3″. Then in the answer box below tell us “What time is it when the video begins?”
ONLY AT THE MOVIES OCTOBER 20
Facebook. www.PARANORMALACTIVITYMOVIE.com.au Twitter. – #ParanormalActivity
© 2011 PARAMOUNT PICTURES. All Rights Reserved
- Joey Potter hires Ray Donovan - January 28, 2015
- Kickboxer star up for Iron Fist? - January 28, 2015
- Imitation Game director resuscitates old Keanu Reeves project - January 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Fantastic Four - January 28, 2015
- Crossbones in spooky supernatural yarn Stephanie - January 28, 2015
- Aussie lad may save America in Independence Day 2 - January 28, 2015
- Watch a Wet Hot American Summer teaser - January 28, 2015
- Jeff Daniels, Aaron Sorkin reunite for Jobs biopic - January 28, 2015
- Chris Pratt as young Indiana Jones!? - January 28, 2015
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.