This could just about be the coolest thing ever: a real-life, electric DeLorean!
Ok, so it’s not TECHNICALLY movie news. But it’s cool news, about a movie. Three movies, in fact!
The car made famous by the “Back to the Future” trilogy is being remade into an all-new, electric version! Unveiled at the International DeLorean Owners Event in Houston, Texas- the plans are to go into production in 2013! Pics courtesy of Jalopnik.com.
I’m loving the iPhone dock, but it is a bit of a headspin seeing it in the present! I just wonder whether it’ll take you through time when you hit 88m/hr?
What do you think, will you be able to pull out some serious cash for a beautiful machine like this?
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013