Former small-screen comedy queen Jenna Elfman (“Dharma & Greg”) is returning to TV; the actress has signed for a role on the next season of cabler “Damages”, Deadline reports.
Elfman will play an investment bank employee troubled by her company’s conduct. When she approaches Channing McClaren (Ryan Phillippe), the iconoclastic founder of a website devoted to corporate and government transparency, it lays the foundation for the case that will pit Patty Hewes (Close) and Ellen Parsons (Byrne) against each other.
Over at The Hollywood Reporter, they’ve got news on John Hannah (“The Mummy”, “Sliding Doors”) also joining the show next season.
Hannah will play Rutger, McClaren’s loyal adviser and protector whose ability to put out political fires and strong desire to see him succeed make him indisp
The final season of “Damages” airs next Summer.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013