The troops over at ThinkMcFlyThink have been following the journey of the latest
“Back to the Future” “Superman” movie, “Man of Steel” pretty closely. Big comic-book buffs, they seem a little unsure about the project – like most of us, I guess? – at the moment but are nonetheless keeping their finger in the gossip burrough when it comes to news leaks, set pics and gossip from the set.
Today, they’ve posted a video of ‘Man of Steel’ villain Michael Shannon (‘Zod’) on Sky Sports who spoke a little about the differences between how ‘The Phantom Zone’ looks in this film than in Richard Donner’s original movie. Kudos belongs to ComicBookMovie for uploading this vid.
Meanwhile Sociallitelife.com has posted some set pics of Henry Cavill in character as
Wolverine Clark Kent :
What are your thoughts, fans? Excited about “Man of Steel”?
- Watch all the Super Bowl Spots Here! - February 2, 2015
- Super Bowl Spot : Minions - February 2, 2015
- Super Bowl Spot : Seventh Son - February 2, 2015
- Super Bowl spot : Spongebob Squarepants Movie - February 2, 2015
- Super Bowl Spot : Tomorrowland - February 2, 2015
- Super Bowl Spot : Fast & Furious 7 - February 2, 2015
- Super Bowl Spot : Jurassic World - February 2, 2015
- Super Bowl Spot : Pitch Perfect 2 - February 2, 2015
- Super Bowl Spot : Insurgent - January 31, 2015
- The CW releases another iZombie promo - January 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.