First Bruce Willis was said to be interested. Then Arnold Schwarzenegger flirted with it. But seems “The Tomb” has gone to Bruno and Arnie’s “Expendables” co-star, and former ‘Planet Hollywood’ partner Sylvester Stallone, according to Variety. Yep, seems you can play mix-and-match with ’80s action stars.
Antoine Fuqua was onboard to direct back when Schwarzenegger was considering the film, but he left at the same time the Oak did (Arnold ultimately chose to do “The Last Stand” for Lionsgate over “The Tomb”). With Sly’s anointment, consider a new director located and locked within a couple of weeks.
Somewhat of a filmish twist on TV’s “Prison Break”, “The Tomb” fixes on a prison security expert who tries to escape from the prison he helped design. I imagine something along the lines of Stallone’s “Daylight” with the odd nod to “Lock-Up”. And yep, sounds good to me.
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.